Bowl for Kids' Sake is a fun and easy way for you and your company, friends, or family to support the life-changing work of Big Brothers Big Sisters. If you care about kids and can spare a couple of hours to have fun with your friends, then Bowl for Kids' Sake is for you!
AND THE WINNER IS....
Lori Dennis won a Del Monte Lodge & Spa package valued over $400.
- One overnight stay at the Del Monte Lodge
- $100 gift card to Del Monte Spa
- $100 gift card to Erie Grill
It's easy to get started!
1. Just click the "Register" button at the top of the page.
2. You can personalize a fundraising page for you and your team.
3. Send out e-mails or fundraise with Facebook and Twitter. Aim high! Most people raise about $125 but top fundraising teams raise over $2,500.
4. Come bowl! After you have secured your donations, it’s time to have fun! You and your teammates can join us at the bowling lanes to celebrate mentoring and your fundraising success!
Join Bowl for Kid's Sake! Together, we can start a child on the path to fulfilling their potential – and succeeding in school and life.
Join us on:
Saturday February 28th at 12:30pm - contact Tracey Lewis at 585-442-2250 ext 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this date.
Saturday March 7th at 12:30pm - 1st session
Saturday March 7th at 3:30pm - 2nd session
Another Date Added
Saturday March 14th at 12:30pm